Reports, Client, List Records
The default report will list one line for each of the records in the selected address set. On the “Print Options” dialogue…
- Ensure that the option for “Print Preview” on the “Print Options” dialogue is ticked
- Click “OK”
- You should now have a preview of the list on your screen
- Click the “Printer” button, a little way in from the top left of the screen, to get a printed copy
Now repeat the above, but this time check the options available on the “Print Options” dialogue via the drop-down called “Print entries”. You will see that you can print the following…
- All entries (using one or two lines per entry)
- A range of entries (using one or two lines per entry)
- All records with their mailshot marker set to “Y” (using one or two lines per entry – see Mail Shot, New)
- All records with their mailshot marker set to “N” (using one or two lines per entry – see Mail Shot, New)
Also note that you can use the tick-boxes in “Include address sets” to select which address sets should be printed.
Printing By Occupation, Date of Birth, Etc.
For example, to list all doctors in the “Individual Clients” address set…
- Use the “Print entries” dropdown to select “Within a range – single line”
- Select “Occupation” from the “Order by” dropdown
- Enter “DOCTOR” in the “Print from” field
- Enter “DOCTORZ” in the “Print to” field
- Click “OK”
- Click the “Printer” button, on the print preview screen, to get a printed copy
N.B. To work with a selection of records you may first have to set the mailshot markers (see Clients, Scrolling & Flat Views for manual selection. See Mail Shot, Bulk Selection of Clients for automated selection).