General, Quotes, Insurecom DVLA Look-up
Durell contains a DVLA lookup facility, whereby on the “Vehicle’s Details” screen you can…
- enter the registration number
- click the “DVLA Lookup” button
- receive that vehicle’s key data automatically (e.g. make, model, etc).
You have to pay (currently 15 pence plus VAT) for every such call to the DVLA, so the use of this facility needs to be controlled.
In order to use it…
- your user-name must have been set-up to use Insurecom (see “Quotes, Insurecom, Setup”)
- your access right to “DVLA look-up” must be set to “All” (see “Setup, Users”)
- you must agree to be charged (a cost reminder prompt is given once per session)