Templates, Inserting A Durell Data Field
If you want to add a Durell data field (e.g. policy reference number) to one of your templates, do as follows…
- Create a new, or edit an existing template, as described in Templates, New, then to add the data field…
- Click on the document where you want the data field added
- If using Word 2000 click “Insert Merge Field”, as shown below
- n.b. if this is not available you probably forgot to clear Durell's "Tick this box for normal documents..."
- If using Word 2003 or 2010 click the “Insert Merge Field” button (as shown below in Word 2003)
- n.b. if this button is not available you probably forgot to clear Durell's "Tick this box for normal documents..."
See also Templates, Increasing Durell Data Fields