DURELL VERSION 7.3.22
Further improvements to the ‘Client and policy notes and appointment’ report as well some bespoke developments.
- Added ‘Policy ID’ column to the ‘Notes & Appointment’ report located in Reports > Client > Client and policy notes and appointments
- Added fields ‘Reference’ and ‘Summary’ to the ‘Notes & Appointment’ report located in Reports > Client > Client and policy notes and appointments.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Description’ field to be blank when not excluding ‘Details’ on the Notes & Appointment’ report located in Reports > Client > Client and policy notes and appointments.
- For brokers who issue correspondence via email and post simultaneously, we’ve added a new option to the ‘Documents’ (delivered by) dropdown on the policy front screen “Email & Post”.
- When jumping to the ‘Diary’ from any address set, Durell will now pre-populate all required information from the record, previously only client address sets would do this.
- The ‘Copy User’ function located in ‘Setup’ now offers the chance to copy user settings at the same time as the permissions.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when trying to assign an ‘Address record’ during a ‘Product’ setup. This occurred when going to Setup > Products > New > Setup (on dialogue box) > New > Input ‘Search Name’ > Assign Address Set.
- Fixed an issue with ‘Notes’ being truncated on an ‘Appointment’ within the ‘Diary’
General Broker Only
- New products added: Excess PI, EL and PL.
- Fixed a validation issue when selecting ‘Electric’ vehicle on an EDI quote.
- Updated ABI list for ‘Fuel Type’ which resolved an issue caused by carrying out an EDI quote for ‘Electric’ vehicles.
- Following the removal of individual driver mileage fields (as requested by Applied Systems) on the driver screens of a motor vehicle quote, the driver mileage would incorrectly still appear on insurer docs if the policy was copied within Durell. Durell will now skip the driver mileage on quotes and rebrokes when copying.
- Added option ‘Liability’ to the ‘Accident Type’ dropdown on the front screen of ‘Claim’
Financial Adviser Only
- New Product: State Pension.
- Added ‘Adviser’ column to the exported excel version of the ‘Funds Held’ report located in Reports > Life